Friday , June 14 2024

Fire broke out due to leaking gas cylinder in Dhaka, property worth lakhs burnt to ashes


East Champaran, February 21 (HS). Two houses caught fire after a gas cylinder leaked near the inspection building of the Irrigation Department located in Dhaka police station area of ​​the district, due to which property worth lakhs was burnt to ashes.

On receiving information about the fire, the fire brigade vehicle reached the spot and brought the fire under control after a lot of effort. According to the information received, Rajendra Sah's house caught fire due to leakage of gas cylinder near the inspection building on Dhaka-Ghoda Sahan road. The flames also engulfed Mishrilal Sah's house in the neighborhood. After the fire, there was chaos in the entire area. There was chaos.

With the help of the local people, all the people present inside the house were evacuated safely. The fire brigade team and the police reached the spot and controlled the fire after a lot of effort. Mishrilal Sah, the victim of the incident, said that the goods worth lakhs kept in his grocery shop were burnt to ashes in the fire. A team of officers has reached the spot to assess the damage. It is being estimated that in this fire incident There has been loss of property worth more than Rs 10 lakh.