Wednesday , July 24 2024

Hamas action in Gaza, eight Israeli soldiers killed | Live Updates, Unveiling the Latest India News Trends

A fierce war has been going on between Hamas and Israel for more than eight months. Once again Hamas has sat down. Hamas has once again launched a fierce attack on Israeli military forces. In which eight Israeli soldiers have died. While the G7 meeting is going on in Italy and world leaders are discussing the Hamas-Israel ceasefire and the end of the Russia-Ukraine war, Hamas has once again raised its head. Hamas has attacked Israeli military forces and blocked the way to a ceasefire.

The Israeli military said on Saturday that eight soldiers were killed in the deadliest attack on its forces in southern Gaza near the Rafah border. The attack brings the total number of Israeli soldiers killed fighting Hamas to 307. The army identified one of its soldiers as Captain Waseem Mahmoud, 23, a deputy company commander in the Combat Engineering Corps. The rest have not been confirmed.

According to the Israeli army, all the soldiers were killed inside an armored combat engineering vehicle (CEV). They were going towards the captured buildings to give rest to the soldiers after the overnight operation. According to the information, as soon as the convoy started moving, a huge explosion took place and the soldiers inside were killed.

Hamas earlier announced that its fighters attacked an armoured vehicle in the Tel al-Sultan area, west of Rafah, killing several Israeli soldiers and wounding many others.

Israeli forces have been advancing in the Rafah area for several weeks and today at least 19 Palestinians were killed in their attacks. The Israeli army also said that its security forces in Rafah had seized a large cache of weapons hidden above ground and in a network of tunnels built by Hamas. The soldier's death comes at a time when ceasefire talks are ongoing. On October 7, 2023, Israel launched a military offensive after Hamas entered Israel, killing about 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and taking about 250 civilians hostage.