Friday , April 19 2024

UPI Tips: If you accidentally send money to someone's account then you will get it back like this, know the method..

Today online payments are being made on a large scale in the country. UPI payments are being made from paan shops to malls and tea shops. Many times, in a hurry, money is transferred to someone else's account by mistake. In such a situation, the problem increases, but do you know that you can get this money back also? You can get your money back by following some steps. let us know….


NPCI website will help
If it ever happens to you that money has been transferred to the wrong account, then this report is going to be very useful for you. You can complain by visiting the website of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI), after which you will get the money back.

How to complain on NPCI site
First of all go to

Now click on the Get in Touch option visible on the right side.

From this click on UPI Complaint.

After this a menu will open in front of you which will have many options.

Select the option regarding which you want to complain.


If you have transferred money to the wrong account then click on the transaction option in the complaint.

– Now fill the required information and submit the form.

If you complain, your money will be returned within a few days.