More than 10,000 forces were deployed at Imran Khan’s house in Zaman Park. During this, dozens of PTI workers were arrested. Many policemen were injured during the clash.
Pakistan In Imran Khan There has been an uproar for the last few days regarding the arrest of Clashes are taking place between his supporters and the police. Something similar happened on Saturday as well. Before the hearing in the Toshakhana case, there was a clash between PTI supporters and the police in the court premises. According to the police, Imran’s supporters pelted stones at the police, started arson and don’t know what else.
Police said that during the Zaman Park operation, AK-47 assault rifle and a large quantity of bullets were recovered from Imran Khan’s house. At the same time, Imran Khan has announced to go to court against the action of the police. He said that the police attack is contempt of court. Let us know the big things related to this…
Top points related to the event
- Imran Khan has announced to go to court against the police action in Zaman Park. He said in a tweet that the police attack on the house is contempt of the court, we had agreed to the court’s order that someone from SPPTI would be in touch for the search warrant.
- He said that under which law, during the search operation, the door of my house was broken and trees were uprooted and heavily armed officers entered my house. All this happened when I left for Zaman Park to appear before the Islamabad court.
- The former Prime Minister said that the violation of chadar and boundary wall is against Islamic principles. Bushra Bibi was alone in the house and she is a completely non-political woman. Let us tell you that in the Toshakhana case, the court of Pakistan allowed Imran to return without prosecution.
- Imran got a big relief after appearing in the court on Saturday. His arrest warrant was cancelled. Actually, Imran Khan had reached the court late in the evening. After his arrival in the court premises, the situation there started getting worse. After this, Imran was only asked to mark his attendance and the hearing of the case was adjourned till 30 March.
- After this Imran left for Lahore. Earlier, an attempt was made to arrest Imran Khan. Police searched his house located in Lahore Zaman Park. During this, many suspected weapons and other materials were seized from his house.
- The IGP of Punjab told during a press conference that during the search several items including assault rifles, bullets, glass bottles, and marbles were recovered from Imran’s house. Police said that hundreds of marbles were also collected from Khan’s house.
- Amidst the uproar in Pakistan, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif targeted Imran Khan. He said that the actions of Imran Niazi have exposed his fascist ideology. He seems to be inspired by the RSS book.
- Pakistan Muslim League-N leader Maryam Nawaz has said that Imran Khan had hidden trained terrorists in his house to avoid punishment. He said that Imran Khan is a coward. Politicians are brave, they are not afraid of arrest and accountability.
- On the other hand, on the question of wife alone at home, Maryam Vaz said that if there is only one woman in Zaman Park, then who is throwing bullets and petrol bombs at the police from inside? Brave politicians are not afraid of arrest and accountability. Only thieves, dacoits and terrorists are afraid of arrest.
- Pakistan’s Home Minister Rana Sanaullah accused Imran Khan and said that Imran Khan had made a bullet proof bunker in his house without permission. At the same time, Imran’s sister accused the police of indiscriminate action.
- Imran Khan’s sister Dr. Uzma has said that there is no one in the house except women and children. Bushra Bibi is also in Zaman Park. I live nearby, saw the police gathering, came to the door and asked do you have a search warrant?
- Please tell that the police had reached Imran Khan’s house with a bulldozer. Senior PTI leader Shireen Mazari said that the orders of the Lahore High Court have been grossly violated. The police thrashed Khan’s domestic workers, driver Shaukat and sweeper Isaac.
- He said that the police also seized several personal belongings including cash. People have been brutally tortured by vandalizing the house. Police took violent action there. Mobile phones were also seized.