New Delhi . Want To Lose Weight? If your yes to this question then along with physical activity a healthy diet is also very important. You can include fenugreek in your diet for weight loss. Fenugreek seeds have been used as medicine for centuries. They are rich in nutrients like fiber, iron, vitamins A and D. If these seeds are consumed properly then they also help in weight loss.
How beneficial is fenugreek in weight loss – weight loss
According to the country’s famous Ayurveda doctor Abrar Multani, in Ayurveda, fenugreek has been described as beneficial for weight loss. Fenugreek seeds are rich in insoluble fiber, which is good for digestion and flushes out toxins accumulated in the body. This superfood also helps in controlling the blood sugar level. They speed up the metabolism. Overall, the nutrients found in fenugreek prove to be effective in weight loss.
Use fenugreek in this way for weight loss
drink fenugreek seeds water for weight loss
Include fenugreek water in your diet. Soak a spoonful of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. You can boil the seeds in water. Filter it and consume it on an empty stomach.
fenugreek tea consumption
- To make fenugreek tea, you will need a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds, a piece of cinnamon and ginger.
- Boil water in a pot and put all the three ingredients in it.
- It will take less than 5 minutes to make.
- This tea will help you in losing weight.
- Both ginger and cinnamon are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Both of these are very beneficial for health.
eat sprouted fenugreek seeds
- You can also consume sprouted fenugreek for weight loss.
- For this, soak two spoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Eat these sprouted fenugreek seeds in the morning.
- You can also consume it on an empty stomach.
- Apart from this, you can also consume them in between meals.
Fenugreek and Honey Paste
- Fenugreek seeds and honey paste can also be consumed for weight loss.
- For this, you have to grind the fenugreek seeds coarsely.
- After this, mix honey in it and consume it.
- Apart from this, you can also boil this fenugreek powder in water.
- After this, adding honey and lemon juice can be consumed as herbal tea.
- Honey contains vitamin B, calcium, zinc, iron and copper etc. These are very beneficial for the body.