Health Tips: As soon as summer comes, people start eating very cold, but this carelessness in eating and drinking can make you sick. Immune system often weakens in summer. At the same time, the threat of corona is not over. In such a situation, it is important for you that your immune system is strong. People who have a weakened immune system are more likely to get infections early. Eat nutritious food in summer to strengthen the immune system. Regular exercise in summer, good diet is essential to strengthen the immune system. By keeping these things in mind, you can strengthen your immune system in summer.
strengthen the immune system in summer
1. Take a balanced diet – Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals in summer. Eat more fruits and vegetables in summer. Eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E. Eat foods rich in protein and zinc. For this, consume plenty of citrus fruits. It provides vitamin C and strengthens the immune system.
2. Stay Hydrated It is very important to keep the body hydrated in summers. It keeps you healthy and strengthens your immune system. Drink plenty of water in summer. It detoxifies your body and flushes out toxins. Drink plenty of water in summer.
3. Good Sleep Take – Good sleep is very important to strengthen the immune system. Getting enough sleep strengthens the immune system. You must take at least 7-8 hours of sleep. Getting enough sleep also promotes good health. And you are active throughout the day.
4. Vitamin D – People avoid the sun in summer, but vitamin D is also needed to strengthen the immune system. Vitamin D strengthens bones and strengthens joints. Do sit in the sun for some time in the morning. Include foods rich in vitamin D in your diet.
5. Vitamin C – Vitamin C: Summer brings plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eat mangoes, papayas, strawberries, oranges, pineapples and cherries, fruits rich in vitamin-C in summer. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system.