New Delhi: Morning person or not, everyone wants to start the first hours of their day on a happy and healthy note. And where there are health concerns, how can we forget about our breakfast? Also considered an important meal of the day, having a healthy and filling breakfast provides energy for the day. Drinks are also an integral part of people’s breakfast. A nutrition-packed drink can not only provide extra nutrition to the body, but it can also help in refreshing and revitalizing the body.
refreshing morning drink
Here are some nutritional drinks to kick start your morning:
- Lemon-Chia Water: Have you heard of the popular morning lemonade ritual? Add some chia seeds to it and you have an invigorating morning drink to start your day. Apart from providing energy for the day, this drink can also aid in weight loss and immunity. In addition, chia seeds are a rich source ofproteinAnd can help keep the body satisfied.
- Green Tea: Are you looking for a way to burn that extra fat? If yes then it’s time to start drinking green tea. This tea is rich in Vitamin C andAntioxidantsWhich can provide immunity-boosting benefits to the body. In addition, green tea can also help kickstart your metabolism which can aid in weight loss.
- coconut water: Start your day with the sweet delicacy of coconut water. This water is rich in antioxidants and can help promote overall health. Also, if you are lucky, you will get to scrape the kernel (coconut flesh) and enjoy the pulpy deliciousness.
- Green Juice: itfiberAnd an antioxidant-rich drink can offer a great way to start the day. You can prepare this drink by mixing ingredients like ajwain, spinach, kale etc. The best thing about this juice is its flexibility. You can add any green ingredients of your choice which makes it convenient and weather friendly.
- Aloe Vera Juice: One can’t go wrong with the ultimate health drink, aloe vera juice. We can’t promise that you’ll love the taste, but we can assure you that its benefits will amaze you. Being a nutrient-rich beverage, aloe vera juice can help promote skin health, improve digestion, and support oral hygiene. Overall, this can be a healthy drink to start your day.