Food Poisoning Prevention: In summer, many people have to face the problem of food poisoning. In such a situation, it is important to take care of food and drink. You can also try some home remedies to eliminate food poisoning. Home remedies can be effective in preventing food poisoning. Food spoils quickly in summer. Therefore, the consumption of these substances leads to the problem of food poisoning. The main cause of food poisoning is unhealthy food. Harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses thrive in food. When we eat these foods, they enter our body. It causes vomiting. It also causes nausea, severe abdominal pain and diarrhea. During this I feel very tired and lethargic. In such a situation, you need to be careful in eating and drinking. Here are some tips for you
Boil a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water. Add honey or sugar as per taste. You can also consume pieces of ginger. You can take it twice a day in case of food poisoning.
Curd and fenugreek are considered very effective remedies to eliminate food poisoning. For this, take a spoonful of curd and fenugreek seeds. It is not advisable to chew or swallow fenugreek seeds.
Lemon is considered the best remedy for food poisoning. For this, take one spoon of lemon juice mixed with sugar. You can also add some water.
It is a great remedy for food poisoning. They are very light and easy to digest. Eat at least one banana a day to prevent and treat food poisoning. You can also take banana shake.
Cider Vinegar Mix 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. This food can be consumed before meals. It can also help fight food poisoning.
Remember these things:
- Always keep the dining area clean. Keep utensils clean.
- Mildew is easily found in dried spices and grains. So check it out before using it.
- Always keep snacks like snacks and biscuits in a hair-tight box.
- Check old spices regularly to see if they do not contain fungus.
- Always keep things like curd, milk and tomatoes in the freezer.
- Wash and use the chopping board and baking tray in the kitchen. Always use a knife for washing.
- Always keep refined flour and leftover vegetables in the fridge. Always check before eating.