There has been a stir in the schools of Karnataka capital Bengaluru after receiving emails threatening bombs. Police said that the search operation is going on after receiving information about the bombs in six schools in Bangalore, although so far no bomb has been recovered from any of the schools.
Information about bombs found in these schools
1. Mahadevapur PS Limited Gopalan International School
2. Varthur PS Limited Delhi Public School
3. Martha Halli PS Limited New Academy School
4. St. Vincent Paul’s School, Hannur PS
5. Indian Public School, Govindpura
6. Ebenezer International School
Police were informed after six schools in Bangalore received bomb threats via email. As soon as the information was received, the police reached the premises of all the six schools and started investigation. However, so far no explosives have been recovered from any of the schools. Following the information about the bombs, the search operation is going on in six schools of Bangalore.
Police said the attacker struck in front of a school later in the afternoon. The technical team is also examining the email.