Banaskantha : Two children died after bathing in the Idhata district canal in Tharad. According to the information received yesterday, 3 children had gone to bathe in the canal in which two children died while one child was saved. After the incident, the local people took out the bodies of both the children and handed them over to the relatives. The sudden death of two children has triggered a wave of mourning in the area. The family is in shock due to the death of two children of Thakor family.

Clash between two groups in Mansa’s Itadara village, vandalized vehicles

Mansa: Tension has increased a lot due to the clash between two groups in Itadara village of Mansa, Gandhinagar. According to the information received, there was a clash between two groups in Itadara village. During this, anti-social elements set fire to bikes and vandalized many vehicles.

On receiving information about the incident, a police team reached the spot and brought the situation under control. Police managed to control the situation by making tight security arrangements in the village. At this time there is an atmosphere of peace in the village. However, the police had arrested 6 people only yesterday and started questioning the whole matter.


Verdict can come today in murder case Verdict can come today in Chakchari Grishma murder case in Surat. Arguments were concluded in the court on 6 April against the accused of publicly slitting the throat of Grishma Vekaria in Pasodra on 12 February. The verdict in this matter is likely to come today. Strictest punishment has been demanded for the accused. There were three days’ government and three days’ defense arguments in the court.

In a one-sided love affair with Grishma Vekaria, Saunf Goyani strangled her to death. Thereafter, the accused Fennel attempted suicide by cutting a vein in his hand and pretending to take poisonous medicine. Fenil is currently lodged in Lajpur Jail. In the Grishma murder case, out of 190 witnesses, 105 have been testified in the court. While 85 witnesses were released. The closing was then given by the government party. Saunf’s further statement was taken in the court and the arguments were completed on 6 April. The verdict in this matter is likely to be pronounced today.