768-512-15031352-886-15031352-1650083811427

Bhubaneswar : Bhubaneshwar A massive fire broke out in the BMC Keshari Mall near the Market Building area late on Friday night. The accident happened at a clothing shop inside the mall.

 

Property worth lakhs of rupees was gutted while no one was injured. It is suspected that the fire started due to a short circuit in a clothing shop inside the mall. As soon as the information was received, fire brigade personnel reached the spot and doused the fire.

Source