Vastu Tips: Vastu Shastra has great importance in life. The importance of Vastu Shastra is not from today but from ancient times. The historic buildings we see today follow the rules of things somewhere. According to the Puranas, following the rules of Vastu in house construction brings happiness and prosperity.
Vastu experts believe that if there is no Vastu defect in the north direction of the house, then there is an increase in wealth in the house. On the other hand, if there is any defect in this direction, then the person has to face many problems. Let us know the rules related to the north direction.
north direction architectural defect
- Vastu experts believe that if the door of a north facing house is in the west direction instead of east, then the people of this house will not be able to remain stable for long. In such a situation, the owner of the house spends more time outside the house for money.
- Dosha is caused by digging a water tank or boring near the main gate in the north-west direction. Women living in such houses remain restless and stay at home less. This also increases the chances of theft.
- It is believed that a house built on the north facing land should never leave the west direction empty. Due to which men have to face physical, mental and financial problems.
More special things related to North facing house
- It is believed that the north direction should be downwards from the center of the house. Due to which there is peace and happiness in the house.
- It is considered auspicious to have a house of worship or guest room in the north direction of the house. By making a kitchen in this direction, happiness and peace remains in the house.
- It is believed that the northern wall of the house should not have cracks. The cracks start widening the gap between the family members.
- Always build underground water tank in East-North direction. This strengthens the financial position.
- Do not construct a bathroom or toilet even if you forget the north direction.