Every festival has a special significance in Hinduism. Mother who comes four times a year in Navratri Chaitra month Navratri is very special. The beginning of this Navratri is on the Shukla day of Chaitra Navratri. favour The date is from Pratipada. These days 9 forms of the mother are worshipped. Devotees are very excited about Navratri. In these 9 days, along with fasting and worship, various measures are also taken to get the blessings of the mother.
Also on the last day of Navratri, Ram Navami ( Ram Navami 2022 ) is celebrated. This year, the Muhurta of Ram Navami will start from 1.32 am on 10th April and will end at 3:15 am on 11th April. Navratri is celebrated twice a year. When Chaitra Navratri falls in March or April, Sharadiya Navratri occurs in October-November and ends with Dussehra.
Must do this work in Chaitra Navratri
- Light a monolithic lamp on all Navratri days till Dashami.
- Even if this is not possible for you, you can still do aarti every morning and evening till the end of the festival.
- It is advisable to recite Durga Chalisa and Durga Saptshati on all days of Navratri.
- It is important to stay hydrated during fasting. For this you can also take lemonade, coconut water, buttermilk and green tea.
- If you are a working professional, having some dry fruits like almonds, walnuts and pistachios with you will help in satisfying your hunger. Remember to get your protein fix with yogurt, buttermilk, cottage cheese and other vegetable protein smoothies.
- Helping the hungry and the poor.
Here are some things you should avoid
- Along with tamasic food, avoid non-vegetarian food and alcohol.
- Avoid eating onions and garlic. If possible, make your own curry without the two ingredients.
- Do not cut or shave your hair during Navratri festival.
- Try to live a sattvic lifestyle, which does not involve criticizing or talking about others.
- Do not commit adultery, do not hurt anyone’s feelings