Cardless Transactions: Debit to withdraw money from ATM card is needed . But now it will not be needed. that’s because reserve Bank of India has introduced a very special feature. Reserve Bank of India has announced that now you without debit card You can withdraw money from ATM. This means that even if you do not have a debit card, you can still do it without any hassle. ATM Transaction You can withdraw cash from RBI Deputy Governor T. Ravi Shankar has given this information. Currently only select banks offer cardless transactions ,Providing facilities. However, in future all banks will provide this facility to their customers.
What is cardless facility?
With the announcement of RBI, now you will be able to withdraw money from ATM without debit card (cash withdrawal without debit card) , This means that if you forgot your debit card at home while going to the ATM and you need cash, then you can go to the ATM machine and withdraw money without any hassle. For this, you need to add the registered mobile number and UPI ID in your account.
withdraw money without card
- If you want to avail the cardless facility, you need to go through the step by step process. Here we are telling you about this process.
- For this, the user needs to know the UPI ID. After this the transaction will have to be authenticated by UPI.
- After that, when you go to the ATM, you have to select the cardless withdrawal option on the screen of the ATM machine to withdraw money from the card.
- After selecting the cardless withdrawal option, a QR code will be displayed on the screen. This code has to be scanned through the UPI app.
- After scanning, the user will have to enter the UPI PIN number. After that your cash will be withdrawn.