download (2)

ISLAMABAD, 10 APRIL (HUS). National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser and Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri have resigned late on Saturday night after political tussle in Pakistan. At the same time, Imran Khan, who reached the National Assembly, has also expressed his apprehension of his arrest. However, the ruling party is doing all kinds of maneuvers to postpone the vote on the no-confidence motion. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court has ordered the officers to open the court by 12 o’clock in the night.

Earlier, on behalf of the Imran government, a petition has been given in the Supreme Court for reconsideration of the decision of dismissing the deputy speaker’s decision.

Heavy security arrangements in Islamabad

Heavy security has been deployed outside the National Assembly in Islamabad ahead of the vote on the no-confidence motion against Imran Khan.

According to the report, the Supreme Court has ordered the arrest of Prime Minister Imran Khan. Along with this, orders have also been given to arrest the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly. It is being told that Imran Khan, Speaker and Deputy Speaker can be arrested if the no-confidence motion is not voted on by 12 o’clock in the night.

Imran Khan reached the National Assembly late in the night. Expressing the possibility of arrest, he said that I will keep fighting the system alone. Security has been beefed up at all domestic airports in Pakistan.

Amidst the proceedings of the National Assembly, Imran Khan has also called a cabinet meeting at night. Proceedings of the National Assembly began on Saturday morning to vote on the opposition’s no-confidence motion following the Supreme Court order. The proceedings had to be adjourned several times in the tussle between the ruling party and the opposition. After this the proceedings for Iftar were adjourned till 8 pm Indian time.

When the proceedings of the National Assembly resumed after Iftar, it was expected that the vote on the no-confidence motion would be held by 8:30 pm, but the vote was not held till 12 pm.

Earlier, shortly after the morning proceedings began, Speaker Asad Qaiser decided to adjourn the session after Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Shahbaz Sharif raised the issue of order and reminded the speaker to follow the apex court’s order. obliged to move on. Members of Imran’s party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) continued to raise slogans during Sharif’s speech.