Tuesday , September 26 2023
Home / Viral news / One died, another injured due to electric shock

One died, another injured due to electric shock

Jaisalmer One person died due to electrocution on Monday morning near Khetusar village of Phalodi district near Jaisalmer, while a youth was injured. According to the information, some personnel of a private company near Khetusar village were repairing the fault in the power line and small transformer of the water supply department. During this, due to sudden electric shock, Mukesh Meena (42), son of Hazarilal and resident of Amavada of Sawai Madhopur, who were working here, died. Nasir (18), son of Ilamdin, resident of Dangri Hall, Khetusar, standing under the pole, both got burnt and seriously injured due to electric shock. Ladhu Singh, Gopal Singh, Raju Singh, Samander Singh etc. of the village immediately brought him to the government hospital in Pokaran in their personal vehicle. Here the doctors declared Mukesh Meena dead, while Nasir is undergoing treatment.
Apart from this, Ghanshyam Gurjar, a resident of Amvada, who was working with him, also became ill after seeing the people injured by electric shock and started feeling nervous. He was brought here and treated. On information, head constable Rohit Paliwal from Pokaran police station reached the hospital with the police force and took information about the incident and informed BAP police station. Assistant Sub Inspector Nasir Khan of Bap police station said that the family members of the deceased have been informed, who will reach Pokaran by Tuesday morning. After the arrival of the relatives, the body will be handed over to them after post-mortem.
Thousands of liters of water was wasted on Monday due to leakage of air valve installed on the canal pipeline coming out of Nachana intersection of Ramdevra town. According to the information, on Sunday night there was a major leakage in the air valve on the pipeline installed behind the gang hut of PWD on Nachna Chouraha Road in the town. Due to this, thousands of liters of water kept flowing in the canal for 24 hours throughout the night. It is fortunate that this canal water Ganghat building has not suffered any damage yet. The villagers informed the higher officials of the concerned canal department. After that the personnel arrived and repaired the valve.

Check Also

The last solar and lunar eclipse of the year is going to occur in October.

Only a few days are left for the last solar eclipse and lunar eclipse of ...