Jyestha Purnima 2023: There is a law to worship Goddess Lakshmi on the full moon day of every month. This time the full moon of Jyestha month is coming on 3rd June. But donating at this time brings many benefits. Apart from this, worshiping Goddess Lakshmi on the full moon day of Jyeshtha month and chanting with devotion gives special results to the astrologers. In this sequence, by taking a bath in the holy river, the desired wishes are easily fulfilled.
Astrologers suggest that worshiping Goddess Lakshmi on full moon day will bring you wealth. Also, worshiping Lord Vishnu on the full moon day makes any work easy and successful. But by doing these measures you will get all kinds of benefits. Let us now know how worshiping Goddess Vishnu and Lakshmi on Jyestha Purnima gives auspicious results.
Measures to be taken on the day of Jyestha Purnima:
- ❂ Worshipers of Goddess Lakshmi must take a bath in the river Ganges on the day of Jyestha Purnima. Along with this, the house should be cleaned with Ganges water. After that the worship program has to start.
- ❂ Yellow colored flowers and fruits should be offered as a part of Lakshmi Devi Puja. Also, the fast should be observed till the end of the puja. Astrologers say that by doing this one gets the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi.
- ❂ White colored sweets can also be offered as Prasad to Amma during Jyestha Purnima Puja. Reciting Lakshmi Stotram and giving aarti can easily remove financial problems. Apart from this, health related problems are also less.
- ❂ Yellow and red flowers should be offered as part of the puja to seek the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. Along with this, meditating on Lakshmi in this sequence also brings happiness and prosperity.
- ❂ Astrologers say that donating things on the full moon day of Jyestha month also gives many benefits. Serious problems can also be easily overcome.