Income Tax Jobs 2023: If you are looking for a government job then this is a golden opportunity for you. There are going to be recruitments on many posts in the Income Tax Department. Through this, recruitment will be done on the posts of Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. The special thing about this recruitment is that recruitment to this post is being done under sports quota. The last date of application is 15 October.
You can apply directly from this link
Income Tax Jobs 2023: Know how many posts will be recruited?
Recruitment will be done on 59 posts through this post. Through which recruitment will be done for the posts of Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff in the Income Tax Department. The probation period for this recruitment is only two years. Through which 2 posts of Income Tax Inspector,
Recruitment will be done on 26 posts of Tax Assistant and 31 posts of Multi Tasking Staff.
Income Tax Jobs 2023: Know what should be the educational qualification?
If you want to apply for the post of Income Tax Inspector in this recruitment, then you must have a graduation degree from any recognized institute. To apply for Tax Assistant, one must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute and for multi tasking staff, one must have 10th pass degree.
Income Tax Jobs 2023: Know what is the age limit?
For this recruitment, the age limit has been fixed separately for each post. If you want to apply for the post of Income Tax Inspector or Tax Assistant, then your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Whereas, for multi-tasking staff, your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. However, on this post, General, OBC will be given 5 years relaxation and S, ST will be given 10 years relaxation.
Income Tax Jobs 2023: These documents will be required
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Sports/Sports Certificate.
- Caste/community certificate in support of claim.
- Age relaxation certificate in support of claim (for departmental).
- EWS candidates must submit income and asset certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
Income Tax Jobs 2023: Know how much salary you will get?
Under this recruitment, if you are selected for Inspector of Income Tax then you will be given a salary of Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400, for Tax Assistant you will be given a salary of Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 and if you are selected for this If you are a multi-tasking staff, you will be given a salary of Rs 18,000-56,900.
Income Tax Jobs 2023: How to apply
- First of all go to the official website incometaxgujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the notification link on the home page.
- There you will see the new option of Income Tax Department Sports Quota Recruitment 2023-24, click on it.
- As soon as you click on that link, you will first have to enter your e-mail ID.
- After entering the e-mail ID, an OTP will come on the email.
- After this the option to fill the form will come.
- After filling the form, keep a printout of it with you.