Due to unknown reasons, the fire broke out in the residential thatch, the house was destroyed.

The household turned to ashes in the fire

Jaisinghpur, A fire broke out in the residential shed of Ramnaresh Yadav son Late Ayodhya Prasad Yadav on Thursday night in Para village of Vishundaspur Gram Panchayat of Jaisinghpur Tehsil area due to unknown reason. The fire was so strong that seeing it, it took a formidable form. On the hustle and bustle till the villagers reached to extinguish the fire. By then the fire had engulfed the residential thatch.

The roof was burning with smoke. Seeing this, Ramnaresh and his family were weeping. All the items kept in the residential shed and the food items, bread, clothes and houses were all burnt to ashes by the fire. With this, the motorcycle kept in the house also got burnt down. Due to which the whole family has been forced to live under the open sky. Farmer Ramnaresh has suffered a loss of about three lakhs in this incident. The villagers informed about the fire to the Light Lekhpal Som Prakash Mishra. On talking to Halka Lekhpal Som Prakash Mishra, he told that the higher officials have been informed about the incident. The government has assured all possible government assistance to the families of the victims.