Tuesday , July 23 2024

A huge fire broke out in Amba Cineplex, goods stored in the container and the transformer also burnt | Live Updates, Unveiling the Latest India News Trends


Shahjahanpur, June 17 (HS). Incidents of fire at many places in Chowk Kotwali police station area of ​​Shahjahanpur district of Uttar Pradesh created panic in the area late on Sunday night. While the material inside the container caught fire due to touching the high tension line, the transformer also caught fire. Before the fire brigade could control the fire here, a short circuit in Amba Cineplex situated at some distance caught fire. Several fire brigade vehicles somehow controlled the fire at all three places.

Amba Cineplex's watchman Sompal told that the movie show ended at around 11 pm. The audience had left. After some time, a fire broke out inside the theatre due to a short circuit. Before anyone could do anything, the fire took a terrible form. On receiving the information, several fire brigade vehicles reached the spot. After several hours of hard work, the fire was somehow brought under control. But by then everything had been burnt to ashes.

On the other hand, a container carrying Kurkure packets from Delhi touched the high tension line near Kachha Katra turn. The packets filled inside the closed container started burning. The driver could not even know anything and the driver went ahead with the container. While the transformer kept on the roadside caught fire. High flames of fire started rising. Vehicles were stopped on both sides of the road. Firemen reached the spot and started trying to control the fire. At the same time, when people saw smoke coming out from inside the container near Ghantaghar, they stopped the container. After this, the driver came out. The firemen who reached on information somehow controlled the fire, but by then the fire had caused a lot of damage.