Palak Paratha Recipe: Summer vacations are about to start soon. Similarly, everyone is planning to go for a walk. Many times people like to take home cooked food while traveling. But due to the heat, the situation quickly worsens. In such a situation, we will tell you the recipe of the special dish to take with you during the journey. You can eat this dish for four days in the journey. You can eat spinach paratha during the journey. Spinach paratha is also very easy to make. Let’s learn how to make Palak Paratha.
Ingredients required to make Palak Paratha:
2 cups wheat flour
1/2 cup besan
3/4 cup spinach puree
1 green chili
1 piece ginger
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp Ajwain 1 tsp Kasuri
1 pinch asafoetida
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ghee
4 tsp curd
salt to taste
Method to make Palak Paratha:
- First of all, wash the spinach and grind it in a mixer.
- Make a fine puree by adding green chilies and ginger along with spinach.
- Now knead the dough by mixing wheat flour, gram flour, curd, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin, carom seeds, kasoori fenugreek, asafoetida, garam masala and ghee.
- Now add spinach puree and mix well.
- Now add water as required and knead soft dough.
- Now keep the dough covered for about 20 minutes.
- Now add some ghee to it and mash the flour and make flour.
- Now roll the dough in dry flour and roll it thin like a chapati.
- Heat a fry pan, spread some ghee on it, tap on the frying pan and fry on medium flame.
- When the color of the paratha becomes a little dark, apply ghee on it and turn it over.
- Bake the paratha on both the sides.
- Your parent paratha is ready. You can eat this paratha with pickle and curd for breakfast and take it on travel.