Paneer is an important component of Indian food culture. Paneer is added in many ways and paneer is made in many ways. Paneer is considered very beneficial for health. But that doesn’t mean it should be consumed too much. Excessive consumption of cottage cheese can be harmful for the body. Therefore, cheese should be consumed properly. That’s what we are going to tell you today.
- If you want to keep your heart healthy and also control your cholesterol, then reduce the consumption of cottage cheese. Excessive consumption of cottage cheese can increase the amount of cholesterol in the body. It can cause coronary heart disease.
- Paneer is high in sodium because it contains salt. As a result, too much cheese can lead to high blood pressure. People who have high blood pressure should avoid eating cheese.
- People suffering from acidity should consume cheese at least. If you want to eat it, don’t eat it at night. Otherwise, there may be a problem of acidity and stomach upset.
- Paneer is considered a good source of protein. However, too much protein in the body can cause diarrhea.
- Many people also like to eat raw paneer. But, this habit is not good. Actually, eating raw paneer can cause infection.