WhatsApp new feature: WhatsApp has recent group calling A new feature has been introduced for This new feature is available on both iOS and Android. With these new features, users will now be able to interact with 32 people in a single WhatsApp voice call. , Earlier, you could only communicate with eight people, but with the new feature, you can now talk to up to 32 people at a time. This new feature of WhatsApp is available only for voice calls. Not for video calls.
However, one thing to keep in mind here is that when you make a voice call, you and others connected to you need to have a strong network connection. Also, you will not be able to convert a group voice call into a video call. Also, in order to disconnect from the call, the user has to disconnect his/her phone.
Steps to make group voice call from group chat:
- To make a voice call, go to the group chat you want to call.
- If you have 33 or more participants in your group chat, tap the Group Call button.
- If you have 32 or fewer participants in your group chat, tap Voice call and confirm your choice.
- Only the first seven people to answer the phone are allowed to join the call and only group members are allowed to join.
- When you find the person you want to add to the call, tap Voice Call.
Steps to make group voice call from individual chat:
- Open a personal chat with one of the people you want to call.
- To make a voice call, press the Call button.
- When the contact accepts the call, tap . Now more participants can be added.
- Find someone else you want to add to the call.
- If you want to add more contacts, tap Add attendees.