New Delhi: Amidst the controversy over the use of loudspeakers, section 144 of CrPC will remain in force in the Aurangabad district administration. ) Chief Raj Thackeray’s rally scheduled on May 1. This order will come into effect from 12.01 am on May 25.
Section 144 in Aurangabad: Check list of restrictions here
- There will be a complete ban on the gathering of 5 or more people in any public place.
- A person cannot carry arms, swords, sticks, guns.
- No person may carry any flammable material.
- No announcement can be made.
- Songs or sounds that interfere with public peace are prohibited.
- Demonstrations and picketing prohibited.
Raj Thackeray proposed rally on May 1
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray said that using loudspeakers over mosques azaan Will hold a rally on 1st May (which is celebrated as Maharashtra Day) in protest against
Earlier last week, Maharashtra’s Director General of Police had directed all police units in the state to strictly implement the law on use of loudspeakers and Supreme Court guidelines on the use of loudspeakers in view of Raj Thackeray’s demand that loudspeakers at mosques be removed by May 3. be given