IRCTC Tour Packages: Summer vacation has started. So everyone has started planning the trip. If you are planning a religious trip this summer, then IRCTC has come up with a great offer for you. This tour package is for Do Dham Yatra. Char Dham Yatra is of great importance in Hinduism. The special thing about this trip is that it will give you a chance to travel in a flight. There is also a bus service for the entire journey.
If you also want to visit Kedarnath and Badrinath in May, then you can experience this special tour package of IRCTC. Know some special things about this wonderful tour package Do Dham Yatra. Also find out how much it will cost to travel.
You will get a chance to visit this place
Name of this tour package Do Dham Yatra East Guwahati Is. This package will give you the opportunity to travel from Guwahati to Delhi and from Delhi to Haridwar-Guptkashi-Sonprayag-Kedarnath-Joshimant-Badrinath-Rudraprayag-Srinagar-Rishikesh. After completing this journey you can go to Haridwar. After that you will have a flight from Haridwar to Delhi and then from Delhi to Guwahati. The entire journey will be of eight nights and nine days in total. The Kedarnath Yatra will start from May 20 and end on May 29.
These facilities will be available in Do Dham Yatra
- This package allows you to fly from Guwahati to Delhi in economy class.
- You will find hotel facilities everywhere at night.
- Breakfast and dinner will be provided daily.
- Bus facility will be provided to the passengers to travel everywhere.
- Travel insurance will be available during the journey.
Fee for Do Dham Yatra
- If you are traveling alone on this trip, then you will have to pay Rs 62,360.
- At the same time, two people will have to pay Rs 45,920 per person.
- Three people will have to pay Rs 44,760 per person.
- Children will have to pay a separate fee.