New Delhi:stressThere is an annoying evil that can take hold of the strongest of minds. stress can take a significant toll on mental andphysical healthof humans. Many people around the world are victims of daily stress. Some people also suffer from chronic stress, also known as chronic stress.
However, it is not only adults who are burdened with stress and children can also suffer from this problem. Unfortunately, stress in children is often misunderstood as childish behavior and is overlooked. This is a major issue that needs to be addressed to ensurechildren’s health,
stress relief for students
- Practice breathing exercises: Studies have shown that breathing exercises can have calming benefits for the body. When trying to de-stress, organize meditation and yoga sessions and do breathing exercises with kids. Help them to relieve their stress by relaxing their mind and body. It can also help reduceWorry,
- Recognize the signs of distress: To reduce stress in children, it is extremely important to recognize the signs of distress. Not only can it help reduce stress and anxiety, but it can also help in well-curated and channeled endeavors. Some of the symptoms of stress in children are fatigue, shivering, bed wetting, abdominal pain, aggression etc.
- Tell them how you feel: When under stress, children imitate their parents’ stress response patterns. Misleading patterns can have a detrimental effect onmental healthof children. Therefore, it is recommended that you be transparent about your feelings with your children to help them understand their feelings better.
- Communicate with children: Talking to your children is one of the most important steps towards ensuring their mental state.health, Communicate with them, ask them for their ideas, show interest in their life and let them know that you are there if they need you.
- Help them to summarize their thoughts: Writing down the factors that cause stress has been shown to be beneficial in dealing with stress. While trying to reduce stress in children, help them reduce their disturbing thoughts and do fun writing activities.