New Delhi: A massive fire broke out in a residential complex in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi. The incident took place on the fourth floor of Annapurna Bhavya on late Thursday night. Soon the fire engulfed the entire apartment. As soon as the information was received, 8 fire tenders reached the spot.

While confirmation is awaited, reports have claimed that the fire started after an explosion in an AC cylinder. As a precaution, electricity has been cut in the surrounding areas including the apartment. There is no information about the number of casualties.